Munee Hut Llp operates as a licensed online Credit Broker in the UK Consumer Credit Industry. Munee Hut Llp focuses on finding unsecured lending products to customers from many different backgrounds. This includes those with a bad credit history. Munee Hut Llp is a licenced credit broker, and not a lender. Munee Hut is an appointed representative of QV Holdco Ltd (FCA – 737787).
We understand that the fair treatment of all our customers, along with the provision of excellent customer service is of utmost importance to the success of our organisation. We are fully committed to treating our customers fairly, as is highlighted in our mission statement. The statement outlines our core values.
Most of all, our mission is to provide our customers with a quick and easy way of finding a suitable consumer product online, with the maximum amount of knowledge. Our goal is to achieve this through constant improvements in our loan brokering technologies and systems. This is in order to make applying for credit a stress-free process. We ensure that our customers understand all of their options before applying for credit. We do this through regularly updated blogs and information. Those who are unsuitable for borrowing understand the other options available to them.
We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and strictly adhere to the guidelines they set out in order to protect consumers. The FCA has highlighted 6 key points that are fundamental to their TCF enterprise:
- Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect. The associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product,or to switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
At Munee Hut Llp, we take these values into every decision we take. First of all we aim to provide our customers with an informed, simple and efficient journey as possible. Furthermore, we want to provide confidence to our customers and make them feel like they have every tool needed before applying for consumer credit.
In addition to the above, to inform our customers of the benefits, risks, costs, and terminology of all aspects of any given financial product, throughout the journey with us.
Ensure that customers know how to contact us in the event of a problem or question.
To assure that customers feel they are being treated fairly, through unequivocal product and service knowledge.
We want to make the possibility of offering an unsuitable product minimal. To provide our customers with the confidence they are being provided with all relevant information. This is through providing clear, concise, and up-to-date product knowledge throughout the following stages of the customer life-cycle:
Munee Hut Llp fully embrace the FCA’s Treating Customers Fairly initiative.
In order to adhere to the above values and commitments, we have a dedicated compliance team that provides staff with TCF training, as well as other areas of compliance.
If you have any questions on our Treating Customers Fairly policy, we’d be happy to receive them, by emailing us at [email protected] or write to us at Munee Hut Llp, 120 Cross Street, Sale, Cheshire, M33 7AW. Or simply visit our contact us page for other ways to speak to us.