November 21, 2017
Debt consolidation is something that really took off following the start of the financial crisis in 2008. Prior to that time, the debt consolidation loan was something used only by a small number of consumers who found themselves over their heads in debt. But with the financial crisis came bigger debt problems caused by fallingRead More
November 14, 2017
When shopping for a mortgage, many home buyers enlist the services of a mortgage broker to find them the best terms and rates. Since the real estate market crash in 2008; however, the business practices of brokers have come under scrutiny, and the question of whether they are acting in customers’ best interests has beenRead More
November 6, 2017
Anyone who has a credit card risks carrying too much credit card debt. Once you’ve accumulated too much credit card debt it can take several years and lots of sacrifice to pay it off. As you use your credit cards, keep these tips in mind to avoid credit card debt Have an emergency fund –Read More
October 24, 2017
As you may have heard by now, all of the British notes will, in due time, be changed over from the regular paper versions to that of polymer plastic. The bank of England had printed a billion notes that were then sent out into circulation starting on the 14th September this year. The new designRead More
October 12, 2017
We’d like to tell the truth about finance brokers…. Many people become concerned by the term ‘broker’, and avoid a valuable service. In this blog, we discuss why this is the wrong thought process. What is a broker? The verb ‘broker’ means, to arrange or negotiate an agreement. A broker as an individual or organisation thatRead More
October 11, 2017
What are your options? Are you worried that having a bad credit history will affect your potential to claim a loan? We aren’t going to lie to you, but having a couple of dents in your credit history will indeed make it difficult to obtain one, but don’t give up hope there are ways aroundRead More
October 6, 2017
If your credit rating has taken an unfortunate plummet as the years have gone on for whatever reason, you know that it can be tricky to find a loan company that will accept your quota. Fortunately, we have a solution for you! Bad credit loans might be the best option for you. Benefits Avoid FeesRead More
September 29, 2017
Your credit score could be the difference between you being eligible for you getting that loan you have been wanting for a while now… so look after your credit score. If you are forever worrying about your score, don’t fret it, we have put together a short list below regarding a few tips you couldRead More
September 4, 2017
Some people aren’t fortunate enough to have the perfect credit score, so it can be difficult to secure funding, loans and to keep up with payments for bills and accounts. Applying for bad credit loans can be a short-term solution to paying for bills, shopping and many other things! Always make sure that before youRead More
August 17, 2017
No matter where you are on your financial journey, you need to know that it is possible for anyone to turn their financial life around. Sometimes all it takes is that first step in the right direction to get things moving in your favour. But, as with most things, sometimes that very first step isRead More
Welcome to the Moolr blog
Please come back and visit this blog at your leisure. Read interesting and important thoughts on all things finance. We strive to provide insightful articles, to help you understand loans and financing better.
- 3 Reasons to Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan
- Three Advantages of Using a Mortgage Broker
- 5 Tips to Avoid Credit Card Debt
- What’s Happening with the new Banknotes?
- Don’t be afraid of the term ‘broker’!
- Loans for People with Bad Credit
- Benefits & Risks of Bad Credit Loans
- How to Boost Your Credit Score
- Bad Credit Loans: The Advantages
- 10 Great Tips for Saving Money
- 4 Simple & Easy Tips to Improve Your Credit Score
- Which Type of Loan is Right for You?
- A few tips and tricks to save money
- Steps To Take To Avoid Bad Credit
- Bad credit loan applications explained
- The Key To Saving Up Money? It’s Never Easy, But It Can Be Done
- Should Debts Be Consolidated?
- Money, Loans & All Things Finance: A Glossary
- Financial Tips: How To Save AND Make Money
- Why There’s No Shame In Taking Out A Short Term Loan
- Credit Ratings: The Factors That Will Contribute Towards Your Score
- Bills, Bills, Bills | Here’s How You Can Reduce Yours For Good
- Bank Overdrafts: Are They The Best Option For Anyone?
- The Financial Conduct Authority’s Next Target: Credit Card Companies
- The Implication of Loans For Bad Credit Histories